These are a few posts I wrote that I particularly like and are not about mathematics, or not strictly about mathematics. Most of the posts I wrote that are neither in this page nor the Mathematics one are old and unendorsed, or at least not exactly stuff I nowadays think much of.
- What do I mean when I talk about rationality?
- Beliefs and aliefs
- Alieving Rationality
- Talking to laypeople (or the inference gap)
- An anti-conjunction fallacy, and why I’m a Singularitarian
- A non-absurdity heuristic, and why I’m not a Singularitarian
- Truth, Probability, and Unachievable Consistency
- Mathematical Hells [Warning: Memetic hazard]